Saturday, January 12, 2019

First wave departure

Deann, Sarah, Maja, Megan, Michaela and Kaylin

Bob, Yvonne, Michael, Randy, and Deepthi


Today we sent off the majority of the first wave of travelers to Ilula, Tanzania. Several of the travelers have gone independently and will rendezvous in Dar es Salaam.  So today was an exciting day! It even seems quieter here for some reason, although that may simply be because nearly all my details are completed.  Now Birdie and I will focus on packing ourselves over the next 10 days. There is stuff to gather and centralize from scattered locations. I hear myself thinking, “I know I put that where I wouldn’t misplace it.” I wonder if the others go through this?
Perhaps I will publish a link to our detailed itinerary for friends and family to peruse if they wish. For now, I will just publish two photos of the group, lacking Gina, Michael and Selei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ilula Minnesota Healthcare Conference

Monday and Tuesday were devoted to presenting our seventh annual Ilula Minnesota International HealthCare Conference.  This conference brin...